Hypertherm is in no way affiliated with the above mentioned manufacturer.
No tools required.
- Repair Kit #12339
- High-Pressure Seal W/O-ring #12142 (included in kit)
- Packing Follower #12135 (included in kit)
- Dynamic Seal Back-up #12139 (included in kit)
- SL5, High-Pressure Cylinder #12342
- SL5, High-Pressure Cylinder Liner #12565
- High-Vacuum Grease #11447 (included in kit)
- Blue Goop #11111
- Isopropyl Alcohol
Inspect the inside of the high-pressure cylinder. If scratches/galling have occurred, use Scotch Brite or similar abrasive pad to each end of the high-pressure cylinder to remove blemishes.
Repeat the process (if needed) with 1500 grit abrasive to polish the inside of the bore.
Apply high vacuum grease to the O-ring.
Slide the O-ring onto the groove of the high-pressure seal.
Put the high-pressure seal into the high-pressure cylinder.
Put the dynamic seal back-up behind the high-pressure seal.
Put the brass packing follower into the high-pressure cylinder, behind the dynamic seal back-up.
Apply Blue Goop to the threads of the high-pressure cylinder.
Reassemble the high-pressure cylinder into the intensifier assembly.
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.